A home’s driveway and walkway are two of the most important elements of its curb appeal. A driveway is one of the first things visitors notice about your home, therefore, its pavement needs to be smooth, well-graded, and durable.
Beautiful pavement is also safe pavement. At J&W Asphalt, we take pride in creating high-quality residential paving that will make your home’s walkway and driveway beautiful and safe for years to come. Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of what we do.
- :: Asphalt Paving
- :: Asphalt Repair
- :: Gravel Maintenance
Professional Asphalt Paving Services
A well-crafted driveway and walkway can provide a safe and attractive surface for many years. With more than 40 years of experience in providing high-quality asphalt surfaces, we pride ourselves on creating safe, beautiful driveways and walkways.
At J&W Asphalt, we have worked with some of the finest and largest residential builders in the Twin Cities, with three out of the top five builders in the Twin Cities choosing us to install their driveways.
Our experienced residential asphalt paving crews use the latest equipment to install residential driveways. All of our paved driveways and parking lots come with a five-year warranty.
- Dig Out and Replacement: If a beautiful driveway helps a home’s curb appeal, a damaged driveway hurts it. In a dig out, we remove all of the old pavement and its underlying materials, replacing them with new, healthy asphalt.
- New Construction: At J&W, we have paved more driveways in the Twin Cities than any other asphalt paving contractor. We are the experts in residential asphalt paving who take pride in building relationships with each home builder to finish projects on time and on budget.
- Add-ons: A little extra space can mean room for a boat or an RV, or it can create a spot for the kids to play outside. To last for many years, an add-on needs to have the same durability and curb appeal as a driveway, making it safe for your family.
Asphalt Repair for Your Minneapolis Home
Minnesota winters can be hard on driveways. When sloping occurs, and cracks form in a driveway, the materials beneath it become damaged and lose their integrity. Not only does this cause unattractive, weathered surfaces, but it can damage a vehicle’s suspension and tires.
Left unattended, normal wear and tear on a driveway can turn into serious structural integrity problems. We use infrared repair to restore your driveway to its original splendor with no cut-lines or water intrusion points. All of our infrared repairs come with a two-year warranty.
- Apron Repair: Sinking by the garage apron is a common problem. We can restore the top of your driveway to its proper grade and slope with no unsightly cut lines. Once it has been seal coated, the completed repair will hardly be noticeable.
- Settlement Repair: Parking on a settled driveway can cause damage to a vehicle and a tripping risk to pedestrians. Our asphalt experts can repair settlement damage caused by a utility line or settling.
- Damaged Asphalt Repair: After many years of use, time and the elements take their toll, leaving cracks, fading, and even potholes. We restore your asphalt to a beautiful, smooth surface that blends well with the old asphalt around it.
Gravel surfaces occasionally need to be freshened up. Over time, gravel rocks can be disturbed by weather. They can also settle, leaving ruts and sinkholes that can damage your vehicle.
Dependable Asphalt Services for Homeowners
We can restore your gravel driveway, parking lot, farm, or road to make it new again. At J&W, we deliver, grade, and compact Class V recycled asphalt (RAP). Our experienced crew will leave you with a smooth gravel surface you can be proud of.
To get your new driveway started, give us a call at 952-894-9078, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.